Shock and vibration measurement can be defined as "the art and science of measuring and understanding a structure's response to a dynamic environment." Shock and vibration testing goes beyond data acquisition alone; it is only effective when you understand what the data means for your application. Creative skill is required to properly gather and analyze shock and vibration data. This webinar will provide a practical overview of the key components necessary for shock and vibration measurement, including sensor selection, data acquisition system selection, equipment setup guidelines. Attendees will gain a better understanding of shock and vibration fundamentals, and discover the analysis software options best suited to their needs.
What the webinar covers:
- Why you should care about shock and vibration measurement
- Sensor technologies & suppliers
- How to select a DAQ system
- Discover best practices for sensor set-up
- Understand the fundamentals
- Review analysis software options