Waterproof Enclosure - For S5 Sensors
The IP rating of our enDAQ sensors are IP50 which means it is dust-protected and cannot be subjected to liquid. We recognize that many of our customers perform testing in harsh environments and need a way to protect their sensors which is why we developed this waterproof mounting accessory. This accessory was engineered to provide a durable, safe, and secure enclosure for testing in harsh environments with an IP68 rating. It also comes equipped with two rectangular mounting magnets each with a 54.1 lb pulling force.
*Does not include enDAQ sensor
- IP 68 with included O-ring seal
- Tested to a water pressure of 150 psi (1034 kPa) or
a water depth of 345 feet (105 meters)
- Tested for 72 hours at constant pressure of 30 PSI
- Total of 108.2 lb pull force mounting magnets
- Dimensions of 4.80 in x 2.575 in x 1.25 in
- Total mass of: 360 g
Engineered to provide an IP68 rating. It also comes equipped with two rectangular mounting magnets each with a 54.1 lb pulling force.
» Product Available
» Click Here for All Accessories